BSN Degree Part-time Program
The BSN Degree Part-time Program is designed for students who have already earned a bachelor's degree in another
field from a regionally-accredited United States college or university and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree in nursing. Following completion of the program, students will be eligible to take the NCLEX examination to become a registered nurse.
The BSN Degree Part-time Program is based on a prerequisite core of general education and basic, behavioral and social sciences required of all students, and 62 pre-licensure credits of nursing coursework offered by UMDNJ-SN on the Newark or Stratford campus.
The Part-time BSN program
- Runs for 30 consecutive months
- Approximately 21 hours per week
- Newark Campus
- Admission is once a year for Summer term only (May)
- Consists of evening & weekend classes
- Stratford Campus (NEW: beginning Spring 2013)
- Admission is once a year for Spring term only (January)
- Consists of daytime classes & weekend clinical rotations
Compare BSN degree programs at UMDNJ »
There is limited seating. Applications will be reviewed after the application deadline.
Registration or course schedules?
View the contact page