IV Therapy Certification Course
A one-day course
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM (plus self study)
6 contact hours
Offered on the following dates...
Saturday, June 1, 2013 - Room TBA (This course is Full)
Join our mailing list to get notified of future offerings
This course requires self-study and attendance at a 1/2 day, in-class session that will include demonstration, review, skills lab and testing. A self-study packet for your review should be downloaded and completed before you attend the course.
This course presents all the core skills needed for nurses to become IV certified. It includes a review of the circulatory system, fluid and electrolyte balance, blood administration and covers a variety of venous access devices.
MUST BE A LICENSED RN OR LPN.
Bring your license on the day of your class for verification
Location & Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Jennifer Morales, RN, BSN
Nurse educator, Jersey City Medical Center
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.