RN Refresher Course (Clinical and Theory)
Fridays & Saturdays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
98 Contact Hours will be provided
February 22 – April 13, 2013 (Skip March 29th & 30th Easter weekend).
Are you considering entering the workforce? Have you been out of practice for a while? This course offers you a combined classroom, simulated laboratory and clinical experience to refresh your knowledge and skills. We are delighted to present our seven week intensive RN refresher course. We offer a robust curriculum taught by our expert faculty. Seats are limited.
Admission requirements: Active New Jersey RN license, health clearance, malpractice insurance, current CPR certification, criminal background check
Clinical sites: JFK Edison & University Hospital Newark
Registration deadline: rolling (until class is full)
Requirements will be due after, acceptance and payment. If you have been notified of admission feel free to download and complete health form.
Nurses' Handbook of Health Assessment (Spiral-bound)
Janet R Weber 7th edition
Available on Amazon
The RN Refresher Program was fantastic, the clinicals were outstanding and all professors and clinical instructors were phenomenal.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Room SSB 320 (Fridays, February 22, March 1, 8, 15 & 22, April 5 & 12)
Newark, NJ 07107 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Michele Evans RN, MSN
All Faculty are Doctoral or Masters prepared.
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.