About the Center for Lifelong Learning
We are dedicated to assisting faculty, students and the nursing community to meet lifelong educational needs.
We want to provide you with educational opportunities to remain up-to-date regarding clinical and professional issues. We can help you meet mandatory educational requirements for re-licensure and certification, and offer you new and interesting learning opportunities for your professional development
OUR VISION is to be recognized as a local and national leader in continuing education and professional development.
OUR MISSION is to promote the delivery of quality patient care through knowledge and professional development.
OUR CORE VALUES are:
- Education is a life long activity.
- Continuing education is vital for professional growth.
- Education empowers nurses.
Donna Cill DNP, FNP-C
Center for Lifelong Learning
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07101
For registration info please contact:
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.