Art of Diagnosing
This course is not scheduled at this time. Join our Mailing list
Making the correct diagnosis is critical in effective management of the primary care patient. Learn ways to ensure that you are treating and caring for your patient utilizing the "gold standards" of care. Come explore the case-based approach to creating your differential diagnosis and providing optimal care. Discussion will include chest pain, dizziness, abdominal pain, dyspnea, back pain and more.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07101
Room SSB 926
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.