4 contact hours
Friday, March 19, 2010
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
This course has not been re-offered at this time. Join our mailing list for updates
Need a lab or diagnostic test review? Come to this half-day course. Discuss the utility of basic laboratory exams, review the interpretation of laboratory results and the use of diagnostic studies in a general medical or surgical work-up.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07101 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Marie-Carmelle Elie, MD, FACEP
Director of Emergency Critical Care
UMDNJ- University Hospital
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.