Pain Management for APNs (RNs welcome)
This course is not scheduled at this time. Join our Mailing list
7 contact Hours
Do you manage patients with chronic and acute pain? Effective pain management is a standard of care and can improve your patients' quality of life. This one-day course will teach you leading-edge strategies to address this critical issue.
Betty Rosenbaum APN, MSN
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07101
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.