Pharmacological Management of the Cardiac Patient
This course is not scheduled at this time
This half-day course will discuss disease management, drug therapy and tips to assist you in providing optimal care to your cardiac patients. It will address best-practice guidelines, updates on treatments and management, and the latest evidence to help you better manage your patient with congestive heart failure and hypertension.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Room SSB 1020
Newark, NJ 07101 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Amy Sirkin DNP, NP-C
Advanced Practice Nurse & Instructor, UMDNJ-SN
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.