Registration & Payment
Advanced registration & payment required.
Please arrive 30 minute prior to start time.
Cancellation Policy / Faculty
We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be provided.
For participant cancellations, refunds are provided in the following way: (*** exceptions listed below)
- For withdrawal at least 5 working days prior the first class session: 100% refund, less a $20 processing fee.
- For withdrawal 4 days prior to the first class session: 50% refund, less a $20 processing fee.
- No refund with less than 2 day notice. Refunds take up to 6 weeks to process.
- Change Fee – We will accept your course change with a $20 fee, two weeks prior to the first day of class.
Click here to pay change fee
***Nurse Residency Program : No refunds will be made 90 days prior to the first day of class.
***RN Refresher: No refunds will be made 30 days prior to the first day of class
***IV course: No refunds will be made 14 working days prior to class.
Although it is rarely necessary, the University does reserve the right to substitute faculty if needed.
Your fee includes a contact hour certificate. Replacements are $5 each. (send in a replacement certificate form with your payment)
Unless otherwise noted, meals and refreshments are NOT provided. Please bring your own, or you will be directed to nearby facilities.
Lifetime Learning Tax Credit
Individuals can qualify for educational tax credit for tuition and fees paid for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education courses. For detailed information consult IRS Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Higher Education, which can be obtained at any IRS office or at www.irs.gov/forms_pubs/p970toc.htm
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.