- 12-Lead EKG/ECG (Webinar)
- Art of Diagnosing
- Barkley & Associates - NP Certification Review Course
- Basic Clinical Skills and Health Assessment (A three-day course)
- Basic EKG/ECG Interpretation (Webinar)
- IV Therapy Certification Course
- Lab Review/ Interpretation for APNs
- Nurse Residency Program
- Pain Management for APNs
- Prescribing Controlled Substances
- Radiology Review
- Summer Institute for Systematic Review
- Wound Closure/Suture Workshop
CE Courses offered by other UMDNJ schools
- -Public Health Practice Education & Training
- -Community Training Center at University Hospital (CPR, ACLS, PALS)
- -New Jersey AIDSLine: making it easier to earn free CE credits
New Jersey AIDSLine is a semiannual newsletter, available on-line and in hard copy, published by the FXB Center at UMDNJ’s School of Nursing and the New Jersey Department of Health, Division of HIV, STD and TB services. AIDSLine includes feature articles on current events in the HIV, TB and STD fields, as well as continuing education articles for physicians, nurses, and other health professionals. Download Current edition of AIDSLine Here
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.