Reiki: Certification in Level 1 Attunement
This course has not been scheduled
in collaboration with ICAM (Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine at UMDNJ).
This one-day course will certify you in Reiki level one attunement. You'll also take home a manual to use in your ongoing practice.
- Bring lunch/drink (we have a working lunch)
- Must bring/wear socks
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring pen/pencil
- Prepare mind, body and spirit for workshops for at least 7 days prior by
- Eating less red meat, sugar, fats, alcohol
- Keeping a positive mental/emotional outlook
- Drinking 2-3 glasses of water daily
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of energy healing and self-improvement which aims to treat the whole person, including body, emotions, mind and spirit . It works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques. A very simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows students to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve their own and their patients' health and enhance quality of life.
Location & Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
Certified Reiki Master Teacher
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.