Spanish for the Healthcare Provider I
This course has not been scheduled at this time
Do you know basic grammar and vocabulary? Would you like to learn to practice more conversational Spanish? This course provides an introduction to Spanish, including colloquial terms that are commonly used in the clinical setting. It is designed to assist the provider to effectively communicate with Spanish speaking patients and their associates.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
SSB - Stanley S. Bergen Building
Fridays - Room 926, 9th Floor (2/15, 2/22 & 3/1)
Tuesdays - Room 920, 9th Floor (2/19, 2/26 & 3/5)
Newark, NJ 07101 Map
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.