Wound Closure/Suture Workshop
This course is not scheduled at this time. Join our Mailing list
This course teaches wound assessment skills for nurses and promotes understanding of the wound healing process. It also covers various types of suture materials and indications for their use. Participants will gain hands-on practice of basic suturing techniques.
Location & Map
UMDNJ - Newark Campus
65 Bergen Street
Newark, NJ 07107
Lot and Deck Parking Available:
- So. Orange Ave & Bergen St parking garage @ $10 day
- Bergen St. & 12th Ave. parking garage @ $7.50 per day.
- Metered parking is available on Bergen St. Be aware that ALL of the "posts" are metered spots. Follow directions on meters with "heads."
UMDNJ - Stratford Campus
40 East Laurel Road
Stratford, NJ 08084
Raymond Scarpa, DNP, CNS, AOCN, APRN
Advanced Practice Nurse, Head and Neck Surgery
UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
UMDNJ-School of Nursing
65 Bergen Street, SSB, GA 213
* University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Nursing and The University Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by New Jersey State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission On Accreditation. P# TP290-7-1-13
Planner and Speakers have declared that they have nothing to disclose.
• There is no commercial support for this activity.
• Accredited status does not imply endorsement by the UMDNJ School of Nursing, The University Hospital, NJSNA or ANCC of any commercial products or services.