Pinning Ceremony & Dinner - Stratford Campus
April 25, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Students and faculty must arrive at 5:00 p.m. in order to be lined up in time for the ceremony
Guests may arrive at 5:30pm
Please vote for a Student Speaker and RSVP for the Ceremony by April 4, 2013.
The Mansion on Main Street
3000 Main Street
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Tickets will be available on April 11th at the SN reception desk. Check your email for updates.
Instructions for students:
- Please arrive promptly at 5:00pm in the 2nd floor lobby for distribution of stoles. A photographer will be
present before, during and after the ceremony to take individual and class photos.
- Semi-formal attire is preferred. Professional dress is required. CAS has resources available for
students who need assistance (856-566-6167).
- Students will receive their "stoles" before the procession.
- Guests will be seated starting approximately 5:30pm..
- Everyone in your party should have a ticket prior to entering the dining room.
SN Administration, Faculty, and Staff are looking forward to a wonderful celebration with our graduates and their families.